I forgot to post the new challenges yesterday as I did not realise it was Monday due to the public holiday , but here I am now, back on track.
Countdown time – 19 weeks to go! I hope everyone and everything are OK in Christchurch after the most recent round of earthquakes. Although we will only be spending 3 nights there, Christchurch is our arrival and departure point for our trip. Keeping our fingers crossed!
1. Clean car inside and out -DONE
2. Finish making sandwich wraps for Miss O and Izz – DONE
3. Create a spreadsheet for future holiday packing needs
4. Make trackpants for Miss O and Izz – DONE
5. Send emails to book accommodation for New Zealand trip – DONE
6. Buy and plant seedlings for winter vegetables – DONE
7. Email friend to arrange to meet for lunch – DONE
8. Finish knitting dishcloth and sew ends in on first two – DONE
9. Make dressing gown for Miss O – DONE
10. Upload music to my iPod
11. Declutter and clean bathroom cupboard – DONE
12. Plan birthday celebration for Missy – DONE
13. Make an appointment to have our tax done – DONE
14. List 2 items on Freecycle
15. Clean kitchen windows
16. Book train trip for New Zealand holiday
17. Follow up what I need to do to change my superannuation
18. Assemble the required paperwork for our tax appointment
19. Finish pinafore for Izz
20. Discuss 80th birthday celebration plans with my mother
Gradually making progress on the list. It is good to see what I have actually achieved.
Meanwhile the sorting, decluttering, sewing and general housework continues unabated.