I made a start on my sewing room today. I did about half a basketful of ironing – still heaps to do. I also attacked the mending pile – buttons replaced on 2 dresses and a t-shirt for Izz as well as unpicked the trouser hem on a pair of Miss O’s corduroy trousers. I will be putting an extra piece of fabric on the bottom to lengthen them so hopefully she will get plenty of wear from them this winter. After that I decided to reward myself by sitting and doing some knitting – a dishcloth, so it is not difficult but nevertheless, a sense of accomplishment when it is done.
We have had guests staying with us so not too much detail in this post but there will be more photos soon.