While my sewing is generally bags or clothes, occasionally it can be something completely different.
Last week was one such moment. I decided to make a cover for my newly-acquired overlocker. I also made a matching one for the sewing machine.
Covers completed and on the machines.
These were all made from salvaged secondhand scraps from my stash. The one for the overlocker was the quilted side of a decorative pillowcase. This meant that it had enough body to stand alone. The sewing machine has a hard plastic case so I simply made a fitted slipcover for the case so that it would match the overlocker one.
As well as looking pretty they do the very practical task of keeping the ever-present dust off the machines.