As promised in my post from yesterday, I have finally finished the linen cupboard that I started back in about July. It was not a huge task as I tend to regularly check my linen and cull any excess that cannot be otherwise used, either by me or someone I know.
I finished it all apart from the 3 tablecloths that I set aside to refashion to fit the oval table. This is how I left it.
Here is the close-up of the shelf to be done.
All finished – the tablecloths are in 3 piles. One pile of cloths for the table when it is round, one for the extended oval table and one pile of ‘other’ cloths. These are 3 small square one suitable for afternoon tea as well as 3 bigger cloths for the outdoor table and 2 folding tables which we sometimes use if we have a bigger gathering. The serviettes are on the same shelf as the tablecloths while the placemats are on the shelf below.
Now I am off to make some more wool wash and hope to post the recipe and instructions here tomorrow.