The weather has been quite ghastly for the past couple of days so any kind of outdoor tasks were out of the question.
So, I settled myself into my workroom and decided to sew.
I made a top for myself from a remnant of fabric that had been given to me. The very simple pattern was taken from a top I had bought at an op shop a couple of years ago.
This was not the first time I had used the pattern. I made a blouse from a salvaged tablecloth a few weeks ago. It had some stains and was destined for landfill from our local charity shop. A quick soak solved most of the stain problem. I combined the pattern with a sleeve from a commercial pattern.
Back to today. I took the first tentative steps in making another quilt. This one is mostly muted green tonings. Four blocks done – about 45 to go. I will need a lot more fabric before that happens.
Finally, I made another Boomerang bag. As is often the case, I was feeling a bit ho-hum about the fabric colour combination but it turned out really well.
I have numerous other sewing projects underway but it is nice to be able to finish some and share them with you.
I am hopeful that the weather will improve in the next day or so and I will be able to spend some time outdoors.